Not all cannabis flower is created equal. At Verdes our team is dedicated to bringing New Mexico the highest quality, most consistent flower available for a safe, effective and enjoyable smoking experience. Here are 5 ways Verdes flower is superior.
- Cutting-Edge Genetics: At Verdes we dedicate time and resources to sourcing the best genetics from across the country. Our dedicated research and cultivation staff is committed to bringing the best strains to New Mexico. They prioritize high terpene (the chemical compounds that make strains smell or taste different) content, unique terpene profile and high potency.
- Superior Strains: Our meticulous vetting process involves planting multiple phenotypes (think of this as the difference between Bing cherries and Rainier cherries; both are cherries but with different qualities) from seed. We grow those plants three times to have multiple data points. Flower from those plants is lab tested for terpenes and potency. Only once we determine that a strain meets our high standards will we put it into regular production, ensuring we cultivate only the best strains.
- Grown for Consistency & Quality: Our grow team is passionate about our plants. We use the absolute best grow technology in the market, from the nutrients we use to feed the plant to the highest-quality grow lights. Our plants are kept in a perfectly monitored environment, that reduces the stress, allowing the plants to reach their full potential. When a cannabis plant reaches its full potential, it produces beautiful flower that is terpene and cannabinoid rich, resulting in potent, flavorful flower. Our growing process is sophisticated, thorough, and repeatable to ensure consistent quality.
- The Perfect Cure: Producing superior flower doesn’t stop at the grow. The Verdes Dry Cure Team uses carefully calibrated equipment to monitor moisture levels and ensure the plant reaches the perfect level of dryness. Moisture analysis helps us build data to target optimal dry times. Once the flower reaches its peak state, we send it to the testing lab for potency analysis, terpene analysis, and microbial analysis. Test reports are available to all clients upon request so you can see the science behind what you’re consuming. All of this results in a safe, flavorful, effective and enjoyable smoking experience.
- We’re Plant People: Throughout the process, from plant selection to the grow to the dry cure, our people truly make the Verdes Difference. Verdes people are plant people. They love and care for our plants at every stage in the process (some of our growers even talk to them). The quality of care and effort that goes into every single flower is heartwarming. It’s a labor of love and passion to bring the highest quality flower to our clients. Our team is constantly looking for ways to innovate and improve the end-product. Our team has so much love for what we do, and we are grateful to have the opportunity to offer such high-quality flower to our community.
As the Head of Education & Culture for Verdes Cannabis, a legacy cannabis company in New Mexico, Kelly is responsible for researching, creating, and delivering cannabis education to not only staff but also to clients and the community. She has extensively studied cannabis for the last 5 years, receiving several certificates from the Medical Cannabis Institute and Medical Marijuana 411. She continues her studies by attending medical cannabis conferences and monthly webinars with the top researchers and doctors in the field of medical cannabis. She enjoys being able to use her extensive knowledge and training in cannabis to educate and help others learn about this amazing plant.