Alpha-bisabolol, also known as levomenol, is a monocyclic sesquiterpene. It has a light, sweet floral scent like chamomile. Bisabolol is found in cannabis, German chamomile, Brazilian candeia tree, and myoporum. It is one of the most soothing terpenes and has been used in skin care and beauty products for centuries as a fragrance and for its reported skin-healing properties.
- Anti-inflammatory: may be beneficial for hives and dermatitis and other inflammatory skin conditions.
- Analgesic: may help with pain.
- Anti-cancer properties: breast, skin, ovarian, leukemia, and prostate cancers.
- Antioxidant: protects against free-radicals and sun damage when used topically.
- Antimicrobial: helps protect against acne when used topically.
- Insomnia: calming, soothing, tranquilizing effects.
SYMPTOM RELIEF & HEALTH BENEFITS
If you’re interested in learning more about strains that contain a-bisabolol and their benefits, our team of professionals is eager to help! As owners and operators of our grow facility and dispensary, our staff has direct knowledge of what goes into growing our plants and how they can help you.
For more information, visit Verdes to speak to one of our team members today!